From Droam Prepaid SIM Encyclopedia
The body of work that makes up APNchangeR (text, images, etc.) is free for anyone to use, as long as they comply with our copyleft. We're working on making the entire APNcahngeR database available in other formats, so if you feel the need to copy this information elsewhere, you can.
The APNchangeR.org Web server, with accompanying Wiki software, are a collaboration tool used to coordinate the effort of contributing APNchangeR. It is made available to the entire community of APNchangeR contributors:
1. People who support our goals of creating a free, complete, up-to-date and reliable APN changer guide
2. People who acknowledge that collaboration with other WIkiapnchangers is necessary to achieve this goal
If you're not interested in our goals, or if you agree with our goals but refuse to collaborate, compromise, reach consensus or make concessions with other APNchangeRs, we ask that you not use this Web service. If you continue to use the service against our wishes, we reserve the right to use whatever means available -- technical or legal -- to prevent you from disrupting our work together.
Reframing, image inclusion
APNchangeR has limited server resources and we'd like to use them to support the creation of content.
For this reason, we ask that individuals or organizations wishing to re-distribute APNcangeR content do not serve images from APNchangeR for inclusion in their own pages, nor put APNchangeR pages into framesets.
Spiders, bots, and scripts that read  must obey the following rules. This includes "mass downloaders" like wget or HTTrack. IP addresses for programs that ignore these rules will be blocked at the TCP/IP level.
1. Read-only scripts must read the robots.txt file for APNchangeR and follow its suggestions. Most programs (like wget) automatically know about , as do major scripting languages' HTTP client libraries. But if you're writing your own program, check the Standard for Robot Exclusion for more info.
2. Read-only scripts should recognize the non-standard Crawl-Delay field in robots.txt. If not, they must not fetch pages or images more often than once every 30 seconds.
3. Read-only scripts must have a User-Agent header set. Scripts should provide a contact email or URL in the header. For example:
* ExampleBot/0.1 (http://www.example.com/bot.html) * MyBot/2.3 (firstname.lastname@example.org)